Top Reasons to Choose Cross-Platform for mobile App Development
Applications | CloudedotsWed Sep 25 2019
Every enterprise ecosystem has mobile apps. Their business benefits are visible, once they have penetrated a stratum of operations. Experts say demand is outstripping supply. The delivery model has to be scaled up to meet this challenge. This is where cross-platform is chosen for mobile app development.
Reduced Cost App Development
The code developed for one platform can be used for another platform as well.
Availability of better plugins
The integration of plugins speeds up integration. Also, it enables developers to add features to the app by leveraging the features of the device, operating system, and other third party services. A good number of plugins support cross-platform app development frameworks. Leveraging plugin libraries can help in the customization of apps.
Reliable development framework
The linking of the app with back-end databases and applications can enhance collaboration and communication. No matter where such apps/databases are hosted, integration is achieved relatively easily. This makes the way for the centralization of data clear. The symmetrical coding leads to info exchange across all platforms.
Cross-platform development involves a software application/product working well in more than one digital habitat. To sell software for more than one proprietary operating system, such as to accommodate use on both Apple and Android platforms, is this capability pursued. Various types of cross-platform development have emerged, following the proliferation of open platform technologies like Linux, and the development of mobile devices.
Compiling different versions of the same program for different operating systems, or the use of different subtree files to apply/fit the product to different operating systems, are some of the strategies for cross-platform development. Different software environments are accommodated by making the program abstract at certain levels. Software like this is called ‘platform agnostic’ as it does not prefer one platform over the other. Application Programming Interfaces(APIs) can also be used to adjust a piece of software to a certain platform.
A cross-platform development program can make a program less efficient. The various systems it is meant to support may require redundant processes or file storage folders. The dumbing down of a program to support less sophisticated software environments is also a possibility. The developers, however, seem to have decided that, to make apps available to a wider set of consumers, it is worth the trouble to deal with the limitations of cross-platform development.
The holy grail of software building has long been cross-platform development. The building of a codebase once can assist in having an app run on any platform – thanks to cross-platform development tools. What is the sense in building separately/natively for each platform, when you can build only once – an equally deployable app for every platform?
Not only developers are thrilled to build for platforms they are not familiar with, but also the development cost plummets. Thanks to cross-platform development.
Cross Platform Mobile App Development
Applications | CloudedotsWed Jun 19 2019
If you don't like to walk through roads then let’s have a walk on Cloud with your destiny Dots(Goal).
Nowadays the procedure of mobile application development over the world faces one common problem, which is choosing the right platform for the development of the mobile application right?
As we know, There are many options for mobile apps, the best is maybe cross-platform mobile app development.
In the current competitive world, one cannot stick to a single platform, As we know that mobile apps are working on many platforms and it has become the demand of the present-day era.
IDEA INTO REALITY
Cloudedots is a software development company that helps small businesses to the fast-growing company by building cross-platform apps. we want to turn your idea into reality.
Cloudedots come into existence to grow other business models of a long-established development firm, to add more value to us and their clients.
We have in this business for the last few years but The head of Cloudedots have good expertise in this field from many years. we can proudly say that we have grown our client base because of the relentless drive to meet clients expectations.
- Internet of Things Solution
- Artificial Intelligence Solution
- Cross-Platform Apps
How we perform?
- Listen: We are adept at communicating with the client as we listen to the problems and give them a peaceful solution.
- Think: We contemplate about your needs and bring you a notional solution to you.
- Build: We build highly affordable apps by applying modern design principles with the latest in the cloud.
- Deliver: Throughout the whole process, we have been patient and willing to give the focus required to achieve your vision.
Our Clients have continued to provide us with positive praise. Below are some excerpts from our most recent reviews.
We took a very collaborative approach, they would come up with a smart solution, Made really helped us transform the business in the digital space.
Smart and get the requirements quickly ...finalize his work .. price is very affordable and reasonable … you tend to feel that his main focus is not money but more quality of his work and client satisfaction.
I get almost instant feedback to my comments, questions and new requirements as Cloudedots delivers work on time with a pleasing solution and yes the team has customer friendly nature which always leads the best satisfaction for us. It is a pleasure to work with you guys.
When I want professional work with more options for customization, I always use designs from CLOUDEDOTS. Their support is unrivaled. Choosing Cloudedots means to meet your actual expectation, Best services with quick response and most importantly open to custom design.
We deliver Internet of Things (IoT), Artificial Intelligence, and Cross-platform mobile, web, software app development solution in the industry. We want to make this data available to as many people as possible.
How Mobile App Can Benefit Your Business
Applications | CloudedotsThu Jun 06 2019
Do you want to slick your business behavior and swell efficiency? Yes! than personalized application might be the precise answer or nice choice to your problem.
Why do I need a Mobile App If I already have a website? That’s the first question you knock in your mind as a smart business owner. Yes, exactly your question is right but we told you, how it will be more beneficial with a mobile app.
This is the era of smartphones right? So we know that Maximum time of our customer is used up on a smartphone. So, why you don't want to be there? we mean It's just like seize the day.
Uses of mobile apps have spring up boom. Why not your business drew on this opportunity? A business desire can be achieved even without a website.
Now you raise questions like I am not a big brand. I don’t need a mobile app right? So we still like to suggest mobile apps for your business what if it's the size of small or large because that is not the truth in this era and age. Why ? under the right things, a mobile app can benefit a business notably.
"We make too, jargon, right? don't worry, here are some things you would love it."
What you can do with mobile apps?
- Easily promote your business to the mobile crowd.
- Earn via your app using various forge techniques.
- Reach to more people easily.
- Display your products and services uniquely.
- Get only targeted users.
Why should I spend money and time in developing a mobile app? Yes, you are right at your place and even we believe that Time is the money so wasting time is equal to money.
But mobile apps have become pivotal for any business's growth nowadays, so there's no doubt that using mobile apps right?
Because all the customers are using mobile applications and this reason has created a big market for the field of mobile applications all over the world and we would like to add one more thing that statistics app report shows that since 2015, 85% businesses use a mobile app to increase their revenue.
So are you still think that it's a waste of time and money?
Well, we damn sure you were shocked when you gone through these case studies.
- Mobile apps are expected to generate $189 billion in revenue by 2020.
- Apple app store has 2.2 million apps available for download.
- Google play store has 2.8 million apps available for download.
- 21% of Millennials open an app 50+ times per day.
- 49% of people open an app 11+ times each day.
- 57% of all digital media usage comes from mobile apps.
- The average smartphone owner uses 30 apps each month.
This is why it is the best time to invest in a mobile app!
Advantage businesses can aid in using mobile app development.
- Enormous chance to grow business
- Increase your visibility
- Stand out from the crowd
- Connect you with on-the-go consumers
- Stand out from your competition
- Inform users of new products and offers
Have you ever thought about the situation when everyone around you is clap? I mean "CLAP" for "APP".
Why Cross-Platform Mobile App Development?
Applications | CloudedotsTue May 07 2019
In the last few years, the concept of cross-platform mobile app development has taken up in a big way. It allows the developer to write the code once and deploy it across all platforms like Android, iOS or Windows. Here are some of the advantages of developing cross-platform apps.
As a business owner, you would want to have a mobile application which is adaptable on various platforms so people can use it on the go, wherever they go.
Pros of cross-platform mobile app development:
1. Codes Can Be Reused
Instead of writing fresh codes for every platform, developers can reuse the same code across all platforms. This also cuts down on repetitive tasks, thus eliminating drudgery. This is not a completely new concept though. It has been used in software development for a number of years now and the benefits of reusing codes have been seen here too.
2. Controls Cost
Thanks to cross-platform app development, companies now need to invest just once to get their app developed as opposed to earlier times when they had to spend heavily on different tools and technologies. They no longer need to spend on developing apps for every individual platform separately.
For app developers too, the same team can be used to work on diverse platforms.
3. Quicker Development Time
App development is much faster when a single script is deployed. Increased development speed, on the other hand, results in the product reaching the market sooner than before. Time can be spent on thinking out and working on codes for a brand new application. A win-win situation for all concerned –developers, marketers and consumers.
4. Easier Implementation
There are a number of technologies, these days, like Ionic Framework, React Native, NativeScript, Flutter, Apache Cordova, And PhoneGap, offering a cross-platform framework that makes it easier for developers to run, build and deploy for all platform. For instance, when a tool like Appcelerator is being used, codes can easily be written in HTML5 and converted for different platforms. In other words, utilization of resources you already know about and translating them for different platforms.
Not only does this make the development of apps quicker, but it also becomes easier to sync updates across all mobile devices.
5. Sameness and Uniformity
Using cross-platform app development ensures that the overall look of the app can be maintained across all platforms since the same set of codes are being utilized. Customers find an app cumbersome and inefficient if they need to use different methodologies for accessing the same app across different mobile phones. They would rather use one that looks and feels the same on both devices.
What are the benefits of the Internet of Things for consumers?
Internet of Things (IoT) | CloudedotsSun May 05 2019
In continuation of our last blog IOT - Next Industrial Revolution, now let us see how the consumer or end-user will get benefited.
Consumers have plenty of benefits to look forward to, according to Consumers International, a world federation of consumer groups with 240 member organizations in 120 countries. Here’s a condensed look at the 10 IoT consumer benefits they see coming:
1. Responsive services: With more information coming from more sources, services can observe, learn, anticipate and respond to individual needs.
2. Shorter feedback loops: Companies can quickly learn about consumer experiences with products or services, identify faults and adjust.
3. Convenience: Saving time and money by automating tasks such as reading energy meters or checking expiration dates of food and medicines. Interconnections between devices and aggregation of information could eliminate some of the complexity that consumers now negotiate themselves.
4. Enhanced experiences: The idea that consumer activities such as cooking could be enhanced by IoT technology, by linking ingredients to recipe suggestions, much like reading on an e-reader enables instant access to dictionaries.
5. Efficiency gains passed on: Potential for efficiency gains as realized by business to be passed onto customers. Lower barriers to entry as technology and data costs get lower could offer opportunities for new entrants.
6. Increased insight into behavior: Assumptions made about habits, like how much you might walk or sleep, the amount of time spent on particular tasks can be more accurately understood and services related to these will no longer have to rely on assumptions.
7. Decision-making support: Consumers will be able to act on this knowledge themselves and make the best match with offers on the market.
8. Solving offline safety and security issues: Many methods to secure valuables have weaknesses that can be mitigated to a certain extent by IoT technology. Digital keys can limit or allow access, for example, and lost objects can be tracked and found.
9. Verify behavior or events: Billing for supplies like energy or water could become much more accurate using real-time information. Consumer benefits would include much simpler verification processes for products, leading to increased confidence.
10. Remote control: Able to exert control over a home or other appliances while not physically there, such as by checking security systems or granting access to approved parties to switch lights or heating on or off.
The IoT promises to make our environment -- our homes and offices and vehicles -- smarter, more measurable, and chatter. Smart speakers like Amazon's Echo and Google Home make it easier to play music, set timers or get information. Home security systems make it easier to monitor what's going on inside and outside or to see and talk to visitors.
Meanwhile, smart thermostats can help us heat our homes before we arrive back, and smart lightbulbs can make it look like we're home even when we're out.